NurseLibrarian is dedicated to those searching to combine skills to provide healthcare information to professionals and consumers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 2 Wikis

Oops, forgot this important week. Wikis would work well in my consumer health networking group as we work to formulate new policies for our libraries, and can be used by all participants to add and change content.
I love this Wiki by evidence based librarians. http://ebmlibrarian.wetpaint.com/?t=anon

1 comment:

KnittedAncestors said...

Thanks Carol Ann, great site, I will check it out. Here's a blog I ran across recently, what do you think of it?
Diana

http://mededlit.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the NurseLibrarian blog site!

Welcome to my site! Please stop by often to answer surveys, post thoughts on combining careers in medical libraianship, and to view health related websites for consumers.
Please take a few moments today to respond to the survey on skill sets needed for medical librarianship